The HSF2009 Programming Committee has extended the deadline for proposals to the upcoming Hacker Space Festival next month.
Fellow hackers can send conferences and workshops proposals until May 12 (next week). After this date, the CFP will be closed for good.
For late proposals:
- Re-read the Call For Proposals
- Make sure you can come in the first place
- Do use the provided fields from the CFP
As a reminder:
- this is a hacker event
- this is a self-organized operation
- we can’t cover any expenses (travel, visa, etc.)
- we can provide free accomodation on site (bring camping gear)
- we can provide cheap (but good) food
Speakers already selected will be notified starting tomorrow, as scheduled.
HSF2009 Programming Committee
All I can say is that I will NEVER forget the HSF disco night and the most heart baring confession I took being the Pope of the Church of Security. The guys just blew me away for life! When the HSF is on, I can’t be anywhere else in the world now. I just gotta be there. I’m so totally hooked!
-- Marcos El Ruptor, (http://enrupt.com/)
An “hackerspace” festival is about a bunch of freaky geniuses
hacking day and night until falling aligned in sleeping bags on the
-- Denis "Jaromil" Roio