Toxic Gas Sensor
Artificial nose? Helping industry trace their leaks? MRTG for toxic gas?
Welcome to the wonderful world of post-chemistry.
- Carbon Monoxide (CO), Hydrogen (H)
- Hydrogen (H), Ethanol (C2H6O), Iso-butane (CH3CH(CH3)2), Carbon Monoxide (CO), Methane (CH4)
- Toluene (C7H8), Hydrogen Sulfide (H2S), Ethanol (C2H6O), Ammonia (NH3), Hydrogen (H)
- Ethanol (C2H6O), Hydrogen (H), Iso-butane (CH3CH(CH3)2), Carbon Monoxide (CO), Methane (CH4)
- Electronic components sensing various gaseous substances : http://www.selectronic.fr/soussousfamille.asp?fam_ref=05&sfam_ref=98&ssfam_ref=32
- Sensors: cheap sensors made by a company called Figaro - one TGS2600 + one TGS2602. Available at Radiospares and Diltronic (St Germain en Laye)
- Those sensors are already used by http://fridav.ljudmila.org (that's how we found them)
- Based on a Fonera which could connect to the /tmp/lab wireless network and directly post results on the internet
- Using SPI with Fonera: http://www.larsen-b.com/Article/262.html
- ADC: LTC2496 (lekernel: I have an evaluation kit)
- My LTC2496 driver for Linux (lekernel)