Our ircbot is called Mptbot or tmpmpt and is a twist of the London Hack Space chanbot.
- found as user tmpmpt on freenode (#tmplab)
- accessed by private messaging, type help
- capable to tell if the lab light is on. Of course there is non public functions to override the automatic function.
- run on a Raspberry for low electrical footprint.
- using service scheme running in a 'screen' : type screen -r to reattach / ctrl A d to dettach.
- launched by 'python chanbot.py' to test your own
- a chanbot.py with additionnal code by sameeg, ask him if needed.
- running on 10.255.0.6
- located at /opt/mptbot/
- a few commands you can edit, improve in commands.py
- a few sh scripts for its service functionnality