WIKI IN PROGRESS
Using a Raspberry as a router wifi-ethernet/openvpn client
- wifi dongle RT5370
- Extra Ethernet port USB TU2-ET100
- OS installation is assumed.
- For WPA configuration and if the dongle RT5370 like is not auto find one can look this tutorial
- Routing software great tutorial 1 tutorial 2
- Firewalling commands can be replace by using ferm.
Encrypt configuration files
- You may want to protect your wifi password, vpn keys,...
- A great tutoial let you store your configuration files in an encrypted one.
- You'll find some beginning scripts in this wiki.
- driver problem with hostapd : try remove the driver line in hostapd.conf it may just go wlan0
- how to find firmware-ralink : add a non free repository in sources.list